We’re talking HANDLES here!
Long handles, short handles, how do you decide?
Our customers are split on their preferences.
See the benefits of either choice below:
- Lighter weight
- Fit well into small hands
- Are smaller to pack for storage or traveling
- Can sometimes feel “closer” to the work and can feel like you have more control
- Cost slightly less than Tronex longer handle tools
Longer, Ergonomic Handles:
- Can get 4 fingers on the handles for more leverage
- Usually feel more comfortable in larger hands
- Length prevents the end of the handle from hitting pressure points in the palm of the hand
- Can ease pressure over the length of the handle resulting in less strain on the hand
- Most Tronex tools are available in both versions
- Model numbers starting with a “5” are standard handles, model numbers starting with a “7” are longer, ergonomic handles
- Longer handle tools are 1 inch longer than shorter handle tools
Tronex Longer handle tools are cost only slightly more than standard handle tools.
See above image of standard handles and longer ergonomic handles.
These hands are a woman’s hands but are on the larger side.
This post is courtesy of Tronex Tools Inc.
Have questions? We would like to hear your feedback.
Email or Call Us